Click the link to learn more about the duties and to apply. https://kcmsd.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=6429
PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Admissions Recruiter works collaboratively with the Director of Admissions to cultivate relationships with KCPS schools and the external community. The primary role for this person is to create a pipeline of KCPS students and create access and awareness for KCPS schools and education programs.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Bi-lingual Spanish (speaking and writing)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
PURPOSE OF JOB: Conduct the research and training necessary to develop and maintain a high level of knowledge and competence throughout the District on the enrollment process; provide assessment, planning, development, delivery, and evaluation of employee’s knowledge of the enrollment process and understanding of Admissions policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops or assists in the development, writing, interpreting, and monitoring of agency training policies, procedures, and manuals.
- Provides and /or develops guidelines and methods to assess training needs centered on enrollment procedures and policies.
- Conducts District-wide surveys to determine training needs on enrollment process.
- Assists the Enrollment Director with development of monitoring mechanisms, such as action plans to determine the effectiveness of training programs.
- Consults with Enrollment Director to assist in identifying non training related organizational problems and conducts problem-solving methodologies such as team building, Quality Circles, conflict resolution, etc.
- Maintains records on training classes and materials.
- Keeps current on developments in the training field to maintain a high level of knowledge of training techniques.
- Works closely with Communications department to ensure communication on enrollment process is disseminated to the community and throughout the District.
- Works with Communications department to ensure timely distribution of enrollment applications, brochures, pamphlets and other materials.
- Assist the department in the efficient and courteous processing of telephone and in-person contacts made by the public and/or other District employees.
- Track individual special cases relating to complications during the enrollment process to ensure resolution and delivery of services.
- Train school staff on enrollment policies and procedures. Serve as primary clerical support person for the various Enrollment Center functions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Education, or Human Resources (Personnel) Management, and
- Three years of experience as a trainer, which included responsibility for assessing, planning, delivering, and evaluating training needs in an organization,
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.